PrismJET VJ54: 54 IN. PRINTER
The wide-format printer for those who demand high quality – at a reasonable price. Amazing quality. Amazing price. And backed by our world-famous, friendly support.
We get great feedback from all of our clients all the time, they love the quality.Chris Cary, Tanrae Designs
Produce beautiful vehicle wraps, wall coverings & decals, shirts, stickers, signage, and labels - with ease. Add stunning, vibrant color with our eco-solvent ultra inks, and you're set for life.
See the quality firsthand. Click now to order a FREE sample packet:Send me samples
Skip the samples and order online direct today:Place Order
Prints up to 53.58 in. with
a max roll width of 53.97 in.
Plug 'n play
no need for expensive on-site installation services
Includes our powerful LXi
design, print, & cut software.
VJ54 Key Specs
Power, clarity, convenience.
- Print Technology: Drop-on-demand Micro Piezo Inkjet Technology
- Single print head
- Nozzle Configuration: 180 nozzles x 8 lines
- Drop Mass Range (pl): 3.5 to 35.2
- Head Heights: Low: 1.2 mm / High: 2.0 mm
* : Max. media thickness is specified per head
† : Standard non-motorized roll-off system
- Max. Media Width: 1371 mm (53.97”)
- Max. Print Width: 1361 mm (53.58”)
- Max. Media Thickness: 0.3 / 1.3 mm*
- Media Measurements†: Ø 150 mm / 2” & 3” / 19 kg
- Media Drying System: Individually controlled pre-heater, fixer & dryer (30 - 50 °C)
- Max Resolution Quality (1440 x 1440): 27ft²/h
- High Quality (720 x 1440): 3.9 m²/h (41.98 ft²/h)
- Quality (720 x 1080): 6.0 m²/h (64.58 ft²/h)
- Quality Production (720 x 1080): 7.9 m²/h (85.04 ft²/h)
- Production (720 x 720): 11.8 m²/h (127.01 ft²/h)
- Speed Production (720 x 720): 16.4 m²/h (176.53 ft²/h)
* : 1000 ml bag requires optional adapter
† : Average ink consumption @720 dpi - coverage of 67 %
‡ : For heavy duty applications where mechanical stress is involved, lamination is required. Stabilization is required prior to lamination.
- Ink Type: Enudra Ink PRO
- Ink Volume: 220 ml & 1000 ml * / 1000 ml *
- Ink Colors: CMYK
- Ink Consumption† 8 ml / m²
- UV durability—without lamination: 3 years outdoor‡
- During Printing < 500 W
- In Stand-by: 45 W
- Warming Up ≤ 1550 W
- Power Supply: AC 100-120 V / AC 200-240 - 60/50 Hz
Recommended Working Environment
- Temperature: 22°C - 30 °C with Δt: max. 2 °C/h
- Humidity: 40% - 60 % (no condensation) with ΔRH: max. 5% RH/h
- Width x Depth x Height: 1916 x 685 x 1218 mm (75.43" x 26.97" x 47.95")
- Weight: 82.3 kg (181.44 lbs)
Warranty & Support
We've got you covered.
- Lifetime Support plus Initial 90-day Premium Support
- One Year On-site Warranty